Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daddy Time

So, with a few days off Ian and Sawyer have been enjoying some extra time together. One of my favorite things to do is try and sneak up on the two of them so they don't know that I'm there. Several of my friends and I joke that Ian became a different person when he became a dad, but sometimes I think it's true. He does some of the craziest things with Sawyer, but it's just so cute that you can't help but laugh and smile. A few days after we got Sawyer, we left him with my parents so that we could go vote (if you don't know my hubby, he would crawl off his death bed to exercise his right to vote for a republican : ). I asked him about how he felt things were going and what he was most surprised about. His response was that he didn't realize he could love someone that he didn't know in an instant. He certainly loves our sweet boy and I thought I'd share a few pictures and a video so you can get a glimpse of what makes him a great daddy.



Ian trying to get Sawyer to open his mouth : )
playing
with the crackberry

1 comment:

The Taylor Family said...

I still think it is funny to ask a guy before they have a child what they think it will be like and then ask them the same thing afterwards and the answers are completely different for every guy!!