Monday, December 8, 2008

Turkey Day!

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Ian's family at his parent's house. I was so proud of myself because I remembered to bring my camera and my video camera, but that is where my sense of pride ends. I was terrible at taking pictures! It was Sawyer's first Thanksgiving and I wanted to document it all, but this is all I got. Sawyer loved all the food and ate plenty! He also loved Aunt Shannon's dog, Laramie! Poor Laramie was a little tired by the time Sawyer left. : ) What can I say? The boy loves dogs! He also loved the train set that Ian's dad had set up. It didn't go around the track very often before Sawyer would knock it off, but Grandpa didn't mind setting it back up. We were so glad to spend time with family and have a wonderful, restful day!


No comments: