Tuesday, April 5, 2011

February Flies by . . .

So, yes, I DO know that it is April now!  I promise, I'm not that behind. : )  There were just so many pictures in my February file that I couldn't let get by without a post.  So here you go!

February was filled with lots of cute boys playing . . .

A little girl and dedicating her to the Lord.  She is not ours, but a gift from Him that we are entrusted with.  A really cute gift! 

A lot of play time outside with all of the
nice weather . . .

Picnics as well . . .

Rockin' on our guitars . . .


learning more about being good big brothers and teaching Libby all sorts of things, like how to play with her toys . . .

Lots of time spent being firemen . . .

and being silly . . .

a fun Valentine's date for Mommy and Daddy . . .

and of course, there's always time for books . . .

 Oh, how these little loves have my heart!

1 comment:

SydneysHome said...

So, I just have to say that my favorite parts of these pictures are a) Jack's static hair in the family picture and b) Sawyer rockin' out. I'm glad you're back to posting more often!