Monday, September 5, 2011

Cool Dude

We play outside a lot and when I say a lot, I mean 4-6 hours a day, sometimes more when the weather isn't so hot!  Well, Jack refuses to wear sunglasses but seems to really be sensitive to the sun in his eyes.  I figured I would buy them new hats (since my child with the large head can't wear his toddler hats anymore!) and see if he would wear that.

They wear their hats alright, just the wrong way to do any good with the sun! : )  Everytime they put them on backwards Sawyer says, "Cool Dude!" and of course that's the best thing ever to Jack, so there is no other way to wear a hat in his mind.  I think Uncle Josh will have to be brought in to make the other way cool.


If you know my sweet, cuddly little 2 year old, then this face just makes you laugh!  Doesn't he just look so tough?!


And . . . if you know this crazy kiddo, then you know this picture is EXACTLY his personality! 
Too funny!
I love you my "cool dudes"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: