Monday, August 4, 2008

grassophobia

So we discovered something new about our sweet little boy . . . he hates grass. I'm sure several of you have probalby been through this but I just didn't think about it until this week. We were in the mountains with Ian's parents for a family reunion and I wanted to take some pictures of Sawyer sitting on the ground with the mountains in the background. Well, I put him down, and this is what he did. I couldn't help but turn my camera to video and capture it the second time we tried. : )




Here are a few other pictures from vacation and other random stuff



Granna introduced him to vanilla wafers . . . can you tell he liked it?Sitting up like a big boy. This is his new favorite thing to do.

The little lion playing in the den.

Driving with Daddy . . . at a rest stop.

Our family photo

No comments: