Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still kickin'

Yes, we're still here!  I know it's been forever, but life has been crazy, just as I thought it would be.  We have officially moved and love our new house!  Now that the morning (all day) sickness has finally disappeared, I'm feeling more like myself and wanted to decorate and do more than unpack my boxes. : ) 

I won't try to update you on everything that has happened, but I promise a post about the following over the next few days: Jack's birthday, our anniversary trip, and the new house.  Here are a few pictures that a friend took of our family recently.  Amy is an amazing photographer and has outstanding packages, so go check her out here.



The two faces of Jack: fun and happy or unsure and curious. : )  I love those big eyes and that toothy smile.  I'll be sure to post more about what this cutie can do now in his 1st Birthday post.


Our two, adorable boys.  While they have their moments, the sure do love each other and laugh and play together most of the day. 


So, when Sawyer was little we started something we called, "the Sawyer sandwich" where we would hug him in between us.  Well, now that there is someone else, it has turned into a group hug.  Sawyer decided we needed to have one in the middle of pictures and Amy got it on film!  : )


And, since we haven't had a picture taken of just the two of us by a photographer since we got married, here's one I love.  I can't believe it's been 6 years since I married this wonderful man.  I also can't believe that in a few months we will have 3 kids.  Wow.  It's a good wow, but a slightly overwhelming one.  : )  If there is one thing I've learned with each of our children, it's that I know even less than I did with the one before.  With each one I realize that if I am to raise these beautiful, babies the way the Lord would ask me to, I must fully trust Him for everything.  More on that thought later.  


Well, there's the short, version and look back soon, because I promise to have more thoughts and plenty of pictures!!!

No comments: