Monday, August 16, 2010

Best Laid Plans

So I had the best of intentions to blog about the things I mentioned before, and I'm still going to do that, but of course my computer died just a few days after my last blog!  Isn't that always the way it goes?!  Now that I have a new computer, I'm going to try and get my pictures switched over and get a few blogs in as well.  However, this blog has nothing to do with any of the topics I mentioned before. : )  I had to share a recipe with you!  I know I don't usually blog about much other than my kiddos, but I really do love to cook and try new recipes.  One of my favorite new blogs is http://www.myfirstkitchen.net/ .  She has some great recipes if you have a little time to look around.  Well, I really wanted to make some cookies today and couldn't decide what to make when I randomly remembered a recipe I had seen at my first kitchen and decided to give it a try.  What is this recipe worthy of it's own blogpost you might ask?  Homemade Oreos!!  I know some of you reading this, maybe most of you, are thinking, "Why make them when you can buy a perfectly good version at the store?".  My answer to that is to try these once and you'll know exactly why!!  They are greatness on a plate, so I strongly suggest that you try some soon!  And if you're not the cooking type, but you're my friend, you might just be lucky enough to see these at our next get together. : )  http://www.myfirstkitchen.net/blog/2010/5/24/homemade-oreos.html

1 comment:

Danielle said...

ummmm....how about you make them and I will try them!!!!!