Saturday, October 9, 2010

Catching up, sort of

Since I just posted an entire blog of nothing related to my children, I figured I should throw one up with some cuteness in it.  What better way to do that then to put up some pictures that never made it to the blog in a timely fashion??  So I give to you Summer in Fall. : )
When we weren't at the pool, we spent a lot of mornings in the backyard at the water table.  Jack was content to sit and play as long as you would let him.

 Sawyer loves the water table as well, it's just that his idea of fun and Jack's are two different things. : )



 We decided to head out to the peach festival this year, and it was a great year for it!  It was probably one of the coolest on record, and even better because we found a great tree to sit under.  We tried, once again for a family picture, and well, you see what we ended up with.  Oh well, one of these days!!


Waiting for the parade to start.


 Waving at all the people going by.  He's such a good little politician.


Back to the shade and our wonderful spot!



And then we discovered that these people gave out candy!!  We had to start hiding it so they didn't both end up with upset stomachs and cavities. : )



 Finally done, and someone was super tired and ready for a nap.  He was such a trooper and we all had fun!


We all went out to Cotton Grill for mom and dad's anniversary.  My sis-in-law and me.  I'm not sure we've ever taken a picture together other than at their wedding! Ha!


All of us, some happy, and some not so happy. : )  There were a bunch of turtles swimming behind us and the boys were not interested in having their pictures taken unless they could do it while looking at them.


My brother and his beautiful new bride 


Mom and Dad, pretty sweet after 28 years of marriage


Grandaddy and his boys, still looking at those turtles


chillin' before we eat

Well, that's by no means our entire summer, but just a taste of a few things that I missed earlier.  I'll try to get another post in the next week about what we're up to these days.  Busy little bees live in my house if that gives you any idea. 

No comments: