Monday, October 18, 2010

New Babies

This weekend, some friends of ours welcomed home their sweet little baby boy, Liam, and we are so excited for them!  This is the sixth family, within our church family and friends, who have adopted and there are several more to come!  Not only does it make me excited to see their happiness and to know, from personal experience, the awe struck wonder you feel at seeing God work such a miracle in your life, but it also makes me excited to know that there will be someone else that Sawyer can see who has a similar life story.  He won't be the only one, and there are people he can talk to or hang out with that understand.
Well, since my parents jokingly call Meg and Joe their adopted kids, then I guess I can call myself an adopted aunt, right? : )  Meg and Joe, we're so happy for y'all and we'll be praying for you as you start this awesome, challenging journey into parenthood! 

 
a sweet picture that I borrowed from http://thepittsfam.blogspot.com/

No comments: