Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two of the best Dad's anyone could ever ask for!  Hubby, you're such an awesome dad to our three kiddos.  They love you so much and it's obvious to anyone that spends even a few minutes with all of you.  You wrestle, snuggle and everything in between.  You work hard for us and pray diligently for our sweet babies.  I love you and feel so blessed to have you as my partner and the Godly leader of our home.  We love you!
There's something special between a Daddy and his girl, at least this girl and her Daddy.  I've always been a bit of a Daddy's girl.  Don't get me wrong, my Mom is one of my best friends, but as any daughter knows, there's something different with your Daddy.  Growing up, I saw a real life example of a Godly leader played out in front of me day in and day out.  He was never perfect, and was the first to tell you that, but used those imperfections to teach us and help us learn from his mistakes.  While he may be a little more tender hearted when it comes to his grands, I say he's still the same lovingly, consistent dad I had growing up.  The Lord continues to use him (and my mom) to teach me things, and I hope that doesn't stop!  I love you, Daddy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: