Friday, April 13, 2012

Tricycles, Trains and Tea Parties

So I realize we've been gone for a while, mostly because my camera died and I haven't mailed it in to Canon yet. : (  I do have some pictures that never made there way to the blog, so we'll use this time to do a little catching up! 
Trains are a huge deal in our house!  The boys love them and Libby likes tearing the track apart playing with them too!




I always ask the kids what kind of birthday cake/cupcakes they want.  This year Sawyer said he wanted, and I quote, "A chocolate cake with choclate icing and a boy with a dog on a leash."  Ok.  So that was my best attempt. : )

Libby is currently in love with tea parties and thankfully, her brothers are willing to join in from time to time. 


Sawyer got a bike for his birthday, which means Jack got the tricycle.  Now the boys beg to go ride all the time!  Sawyer's getting better and better!




1 comment:

Danielle said...

Seeing that daddy with those boys on bikes makes my heart smile!